erfi developed the elneos learn cubix in close cooperation with Festo-Didactic SE.
A learning island especially for training institutions such as: Vocational schools, vocational colleges, chambers of trade as well as in industrial training.
With the new elneos learn cubix, erfi once again defines the benchmark in the field of technical laboratory equipment.
The elneos learn cubix is a highly flexible solution for modern practical teaching of electrical installations and teaching material experiments of all kinds.
- Perfect handling due to weight-optimised overall aluminium construction.
- Optimum use of space thanks to fully utilised overall height and, on each side
a power dome with comprehensive equipment
- High-quality double castors with total brakes and a stable door construction with foot support
with foot support, the learning island is stable and stable.
- Flexible connection options for additional components such as swivel arms, cable holders, monitor holders and much more,
monitor holders and much more.
- Highly flexible extension thanks to 5 different door variants and free function thanks to sliding
H-profiles for the use of DIN A4 teaching boards and ER modules from Festo Didactic SE ,
Aluminium profile plates for Festo pneumatic components
- Free assembly options with a choice of perforated metal grids or blockboards
- An integrated DIN A4 teaching aid compartment on each side for storing DIN A4 teaching boards
- High level of safety thanks to the indication light with colour display of the different statuses
- The elneos learn cubix can be integrated into the room control software highlink Power