Puls is the only manufacturer in the world that focuses entirely on the development and manufacture of DIN rail power supplies. This focus sets Puls' standards in terms of efficiency, size and life.
erfi supplied the entire equipment for the development department at their new location in Munich. The equipment included 37 laboratory table combinations of the series elneos connect of the ESD variant, each consisting of 3 units, which were individually adapted to customer requirements.
Laboratory table and extension unit
The 3 U aluminum channel is equipped with a regulating power supply and various other supply units. The table unit is manually height adjustable, has two shelves with cable channel and vertical expand profiles as channels with a basic supply and a flexible media guide. The unit has the intelligent LED workstation lighting and signal status lights on the upper part of the table top.
The additional extension table also comes with a vertical expand profile and the working surface can be individually adjusted by the integrated height adjustment. The flexibility of elneos connect convinced the company, and the free arrangement of the three table units in arbitrary constellations without extensive conversion work were a plus.
Useful unit details
- Easy conversion of the combination from left to right or as angle
- manual height adjustment from 750 to 850 mm via the expanding profile
- indented cable flap for engagement between perforated plate wall and flap
- LAN cable in the cable tray equipped with additional through-coupling
- cable tray accessible from the rear for optimal wiring
We are happy to advise you in detail!